miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

VISIT IT SOON! :)

I had never visited any physical theraphy website, so I had to look for one which gives me relevant information and a little of amusement too. So I just have discovered a blog that is perfect in this sense. It is kineandscience.blogspot.com, this website was created in 2007 by a person that only wanted to give a tool for everyone that wants to look for any kind of information, not only about physical therapy, because if you want to be a good professional, you need to know about science in general, so this blog contains topical subjects and relevant articles about both topics. You can download science books and there are links to other blogs and websites that can help you to look for more information easily. I liked everything on it immediately! There are a lot of pictures and colours that make more stimulating to know about the career. You can also give an opinion about the blog or ask for help to download some book or write a question that you need to clear up because the blog’s creator replies quickly. I hope you can visit this blog soon! I know it can be very useful for all my classmates!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario