miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

PHYSICAL THERAPHY! (L)

I begin to tell you why I decided to study physical theraphy. I wanted to become a doctor almost all my life, but the last year, when it was the definitive moment, I thought really what career could give me my life expectancy. The principal point was to help people yet, but now i wanted more closeness with pacients, i didn’t want to spend ten years of my life to only give them medicine, I wanted to become a very important person in their lifes, and I thought a physical therapist needed these social commitment, these love to help people that really need your support.
Now i’m studying physical theraphy and I wish to be a good professional, become in a reliable person for all my patients and make everything with passion for them, for their treatments and their lifes.

:)

2 comentarios:

  1. It's so beautiful physical therapy.
    I hope you like it a lot.
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh I wanted be a doctor too :) and a choose physical therapy for same reason and others than you...
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar