martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

F O O D ! OMG! :D

My favorite food is whatever! I love to eat! It’s one of my biggest pleasures since i was born! It’s very difficult for me to chose my favorite food, but I have to recognize pasta in general make me crazy!. I like eating out, so I don’t have a special restaurant, I enjoy meeting new places because in that way i can taste differents delicious plates.
I have never feel guilty about eating! How someone can feel bad about this? Eat and especially eat something you like very much is the best!
My mother always treat to give me healthy food because it’s our life style, so in despite of I love any kind of food, i always eat food with a lot of vegetables, vitamines, protein and all that any person have to consume to be healthy.
Now I’m studying very hard, so i need to feed me very good to have neccesary energy to concentrate very much.
My perfect diet is eat all kind of food you want but without excess, these is the secret! You have to eat healthy food in general but if you want something very delicious, just do it in a razonable measure, don’t eat a lot of chocolate, fries, burgers, sweets, but sometimes spoil you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario