miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My Future

When I was a child, I thought a lot of professions that I really liked. But when I was growing I began to change my interests, as you know, everything change with the time and it wasn’t the exception. There is one thing that I didn’t change because I think it’s part of me and this is the love that I have for children. I always enjoy sharing with them, I think when you look a child you look someone with know how live this life fully, they are you without your current problems and all the worries that are your distraction to really concentrate of live. So, I’m sure I’m going to work with them, whatever I will dedicate.

I imagine after 7 years I will be working in my own clinic and maybe working for a health centre too, it’s difficult to know, but I always think that I will feel very proud of make a project and concrete it, so the idea to have my own clinic is in my mind.

I hope my work will be very flexible because It’s very important for me to form a family, and for this you need dedication, so I didn’t imagine me working the most part of the day, I hope having the time to enjoy everything I do, every step I advance. I didn’t understand people who have a family and didn’t make the time to seat and only hug or kiss them to show their love. I think life is beautiful and time draw on so quickly that if you don’t enjoy it now, you will ignore the sense to be here.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the same thing, the job is important, but if you don't have anyone with who to share this this don't have importance.
    Kisses Cata :)

    ResponderEliminar