miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

This story will continue..

First I was very demotivated because I didn’t like the idea to make a blog mainly because I thought my grammar was not bad, but writing in the English class I remember the importance to practice in this discipline.
Sometimes I enjoyed writing what I liked, but when I had to think about something that didn’t interest me, It was difficult to know how began.

Anyway I think it wasn’t the worst, but in my opinion it is too much every Wednesday, because I enjoyed more the first classes when we usually began talking about a current and interesting topic, so you were so concentrated on the conversation that was impossible not to give your opinion. I didn’t say that it wasn’t necessary this activity, but personally I prefer to practise my spoke English, because listening someone that talk in the correct form you can retain a lot of their words.

I think it’s very difficult to find the perfect method to teach English, but in my school I liked very much one of them. My English teacher some days arrived to the class with a song and gave us a paper with the incomplete song, so you had to complete it as you listen it. Since these classes I was more interested on learn more and more songs and it help me to improve my English.

I hope my suggestions will be considerer to the next courses!

See you soon classmates!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario