miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My first earthquake

It was the night of 27/02, I was in my house with my mum, both were sleeping in our beds when the earthquake began. I never had been in a similiar situation and I was very scared, my mum had been in other eartquakes but it didn’t help her in that moment because everything moved in my house while we were walking to the door, there were a lot of noises and we thought the house would crush us, but the worst thing was that my brother wasn’t with us, he was in his father’s department in the eighth floor, so we began to pray very loudly. After that, when the earthquake stopped, we went down the stairs and went out to talk with our neighbours, everybody was ok. My mum phoned my brother until he arrived to my house with his father, they were ok too. Hours later we could communicated with all my family, thank god, everyone was ok and we could sleep again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario