jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

HELLOOO :)

Hello everyone! I'm Catalina, my friends call me Cata.. I study physical theraphy, this is my first year in university and I plan to enjoy this experience, definitely. I don't like English very much, but i know how important it is to learn it, so my expectations for every activity we will have in this blog is to learn a lot about this language, i hope to talk in english and understand each word of it. Now I will talk about me so you can know me a little more, I'm eighteen years old, I like to help people so i always knew that i was going to study something related with health. In my free time i usually go out to parties and share with my friends, I love to dance anywhere!, i know it sounds a little crazy but life was made to have fun and that's what i do everyday..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario