miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

My best holidays

I had a lot of memories of my childhood because I really like this period in my life in spite of since I was a baby I had been without my father. So, the persons responsible for my constant happiness were my grandparents, they and my mother took care of the things went in that way.
When I was a child something that I really enjoyed was my holidays, specially in my first years all the family went to a family’s house in “Los Vilos”, we were a lot of persons living in that house for about two months, that was amazing for me. In the day we were in the beach and usually when we came back to the house, there was a fantastic smell at the entrance that said us that my grandmother and her sister were cooking kneaded bread. I loved freshly baked bread, but my grandmother always made me wait a time because he said to me that it could be very damaging for my stomach.
Other thing that I remember was my donkey, all the mornings he arrived at the entrance of our house and made some noises, so I realized he was waiting for us. I told it to my grandfather and immediately we began to prepare his food that consisted in some vegetables, usually lettuce and carrot. When we finished it, we went to the entrance and there was him with his head over the door waiting for us.
I could be a lot of time talking to us about those holidays but these two things were specially in my memory.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario